生活:同经历。。。

ps.......回帖不要用英文。。。。。。。。
好像正在走题。。。

=======
好吧,我承认是PST让我思考这个问题的。。。
采用建议,改为了本性而非本质。。。。
分享 转发

回复:什么在精神上可以改变一个人的"本性"?注意:是本性

长期的潜移默化只有通过偶然的机遇才可以改变一个人。但这种机遇很少见。不要问这种机遇是什么。对每个人都是不一样的,也许是重大的变故,也许只是一件小事。但更多的人还是不会改变自己的。
像喜剧一样。

自知,知道后能够去改的话就可以改变了...
要自知就要经历,所以说经历才会改变人的本质(跟楼上是一样的)....费话啊费话.......
吾輩は猫である...
当你凝视深渊的时候,深渊也在凝视着你...
http://loli.in

改变该人的物质的构成成分、比例等能改变一个人的本质……
所谓思维,只是电信号、化学信号在大脑中传递形成的……
(貌似这个多少也牵涉到人工智能一类的问题了……)

太意识性的东西要改变人的本质的话,成功几率太过不确定了…………

神经毒气、切除部分脑部、失忆等对人的改变几乎是绝对的…………

在客观事物面前,我们的主观意识是多么的弱小.............

<= 请无视这个被应试教育毒害的人....

love? =口=

What can change the nature of a man?

then,What can keep the nature of a man?

what is the nature of a man?

what is the man?

the answer to those questions about one's origin and nature is what we called one's origin and nature. the way you are is what what you are. you may become a totally different person from before, but that doesn't and never make you a person who are not you. you are still you, you are always you. what changes, what doesn't. it is just the function of time. as time pass by, like water flows away, like season changes around, day and day, year by year...a person lives from brith to death...change or not, is that a question? or is that the answer...what is the man? what are you? have you changed? are you going to change? this is all one's life about...this is the answer you have to figure out on your own because everyone or one's nature is different. and the most important thing is...rather than find out what changes you or what you have changed...you may want to think about what you haven't change? what stays the same on you all along...along your life...that is your origin...you can never find out what changes one's nature if you don't even know what is one's nature...or what is yours?...
比大海更深沉的忧伤,比天空更青蓝的悠远。

不管是亲历的事,还是别人的一句话或书上的一篇文章

若这些能让人有所改变,必然是触动了他的心灵,令他想改变自己
当一个人不想改变的时候,就是拿枪指着他也是一样的

说到底都是青萍所说的机遇问题,但不一定需要长期的潜移默化,也许只要一瞬间就完成了
这个机遇什么时候会出现?除了他本人大概只有上帝知道了

以下引用深海蓝空在2006-7-1 12:11:07的发言:
love? =口=

What can change the nature of a man?

then,What can keep the nature of a man?

what is the nature of a man?

what is the man?

the answer to those questions about one's origin and nature is what we called one's origin and nature. the way you are is what what you are. you may become a totally different person from before, but that doesn't and never make you a person who are not you. you are still you, you are always you. what changes, what doesn't. it is just the function of time. as time pass by, like water flows away, like season changes around, day and day, year by year...a person lives from brith to death...change or not, is that a question? or is that the answer...what is the man? what are you? have you changed? are you going to change? this is all one's life about...this is the answer you have to figure out on your own because everyone or one's nature is different. and the most important thing is...rather than find out what changes you or what you have changed...you may want to think about what you haven't change? what stays the same on you all along...along your life...that is your origin...you can never find out what changes one's nature if you don't even know what is one's nature...or what is yours?...

Excellent Answer!
But I still have some questions.(Sorry)
1st:I can only believe I am alive and I don't want to die now. What else can I believe? Everything is changing, changing as the time pass sliently. Why am I unique? Just because we BELIEVE we are unique?

2nd:What is the nature of a man? I am always trying to seek answers in my soul. But only to find different contradictions. As I may not believe all these facts, What CAN I do?
But apparently, people changes. It's easier to find out answers in facts easier to perceive and think, Right?

Thanks

彻底的坏掉。。。嗯

既然可以改變....又何謂人的本質?
所謂改變也只有你想與不想之間所作的判斷.......
精神像是種思緒不否定人的存在...而改變這種思想的本身就是自己
很多東西都引以為藉、信念、執著、意志、現實...每個東西都足以改變人的一生.....
本質像似看的透卻又無意義的東西...就算不去想...也有它自己的意義
事實上並不是每個人所謂的幸福都一定得功成名就
基本上不少名人反而會希望自己是普通人而已
當個一般人也沒啥不好的 一切全看自己
人生是自己決定 不是別人決定

时间:时间真的能够改变一个人的本质么?信仰坚定的人,对自己的信仰不随时间而改变。
信仰:信仰,能让人从死亡的边缘复生。然而这真的是人的本质么?

请问什么才是一个人的本质呢?阁下对人的本质的定义是什么?信仰?但是从第二条看来又不是。
人生观么?理想么?又抑或是指物理上的本质???
放弃EVE了……