资源、介绍、历史、Q群等新人必读
KeyFC 社区总索引
如果你找到这个笔记本,请把它邮寄给我们的回忆
KeyFC 漂流瓶传递活动 Since 2011

谁能帮忙想个故事?

[ 6611 查看 / 13 回复 ]

回复:谁能帮忙想个故事?

:NewYear: 谢谢以上各位替我想故事的朋友,谢谢了~~
作业今天交了,本来想到的是个颇带灵异色彩的故事,结果写完中文后发现自己的英文水平很难翻译的“灵异”,最后还是放弃了写个流水帐交差……
再次感谢大家~~~!!

回复: 谁能帮忙想个故事?

原帖由 RIKI 于 2008-5-18 16:37:00 发表
啊,我不是珠海人,我只是在这里读书而已
你的故事很好啊,不过……好像比较抽象

抽象?是我写的有什么问题,没读懂?
——今天也像有目的似的在漫步。

极其无聊的1970年代DOS文字冒险游戏风格-_,-||||||
以下是正文部分……
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FOREST ESCAPE 1.0
(C)Copyright 1975 Marajuana Systems Inc.

You walk into a forest.

>look around_

You see a WALL standing beside you, and a LAKE not far away by NORTH.

>search_

You find a HUT lying beneath the grass, a BROKEN CUP underneath the hut, and a KEY inside the cup.

>examine hut_

The hut looks pretty new, and seems to be just right for your head. The only drawback about this matter is that its SRTIPE is not properly attached. MAYBE I SHOULD TRY IT ON, you say to yourself.

>equip hut_

You cap the hut onto your head. As soon as you pull the STRIPE in order to put it behind your chin, it falls off.

>examine stripe_

There are some writings on the stripe, reading "IN CASE IT IS DETACHED, PLEASE HEAD TO MARAJUANA LAKE TO HAVE IT REPAIRED".

>go north_

You reach the lake.

>examine lake_

You see numerous beautiful bits of light floating on its surface. IT MUST BE THE ABOVE MENTIONED MARAJUANA LAKE, you say to yourself.

>use hut and stripe on the lake_

I'm afraid I cannot understand your command.

>put hut and stripe into the lake_

You cautiously sink the hut and the stripe into the water. ZZZAAAAAAAAAP! In a quick shine of brightness, the hut and the stripe are attached again, as if nothing has ever happened.

>put broken cup into the lake_

You cautiously sink the broken cup into the water. ZZZAAAAAAAAAP! In a quick shine of brightness, the cup looks ***nd new, as if nothing has ever happened to the cup.

>use cup on the lake_

You cautiously take a cupful of water from the lake.

>go south_

You reach the wall.

>use cup on the wall_

SPLASH! You splashed the water in the cup onto the wall.
ZZZAAAAAAAAAP! In a quick shine of brightness, 3 more walls extended from the wall, forming a room blocking you inside.

>examine room_

You see four dull grey concrete walls around you. One of them has a DOOR on it.

>examine door_

It is a typical door with a typical LOCK on it. IF ONLY I HAVE A KEY, you say to yourself.

>use key on the lock_

You slowly slot the key into the lock. CLICK! It fits perfectly. One more easy twist -- CRACK! The door is open.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE FINISHED THE GAME.

「……こりゃ一体なによっ」
将键盘一推,[主角]无力的倒在了椅子上。
「我本以为ZORK已经够无聊了,没想到还有更无聊的的说」
[主角]长长的叹了一口气。
「……まあいいか」
这样想着,[主角]开始继续他的DOS游戏之旅。

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

以上(自爆
最后编辑ercai1 最后编辑于 2008-05-18 16:56:40

:Shock:
文字MUD……其实,以前还感觉很好玩……
——今天也像有目的似的在漫步。